Self Care Resources
It is important that UNE community members are aware of the services available to them to support their self-care and well-being. If you would like to access support services, the following University and community resources are available to you.
Student Conduct/Student Affairs
College of Dental Medicine
CDM Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee (new)
- Dr. Kehinde Babalola, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Travis Erickson, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
CDM Student Affairs
Available for individual support and programming guidance.
In addition to on-campus resources, there are several options available off-campus. The below listed resources are free and confidential.
- Sexual Assault Response Services of Southern Maine
- (207) 774-3613
- 24 hours: 1-800-313-9900
- Caring Unlimited (Dating & Domestic Violence Services)
- York County Dating and Domestic Violence Hotline and Shelter
- 24 Hours: 1-800-239-7298
- Through These Doors (Dating & Domestic Violence Services)
- Cumberland County Dating and Domestic Violence Hotline and Shelter
- 24 Hours: 1-800-537-6066
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Maine (Mental Health Services)
- Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM; 1-800-464-5767
- American Federation for Suicide Prevention (Mental Health Services)
- 24 Hours: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741