AGRICOLANational Agricultural Library database of agriculture, forestry, and animal science research.
Ancestry LibraryBillions of records in census data, vital records, directories, photos, and more. Access from on-campus only.
CultureGrams World EditionConcise and reliable cultural information on the countries of the world.
JSTORBack issues of core scholarly journals as well as books and primary sources in the humanities, social sciences, & sciences.
Project MuseHumanities and social sciences books and articles from university presses and scholarly societies.
ProQuest CentralMultidisciplinary database of scholarly and trade articles, news sources, magazines and more covering all major academic subject areas.
SocINDEXResearch journals and other publications in sociology and related disciplines.
Books & Videos
Textbooks & Reserves
Some recommended journals:
- American Anthropologist
- American Antiquity
- American Ethnologist
- Anthropological Quarterly
- Archaeology of Eastern North America
- Cambridge Archaeological Journal
- City & Society
- Culture, Agriculture, Food & Environment
- Cultural Anthropology
- European Journal of Archaeology
- General Anthropology
- International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
- Journal for the Anthropology of North America
- Journal of Contemporary Ethnography
- Journal of Egyptian Archaeology
- Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
- Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
- Journal of Maritime Archaeology
- Latin American Antiquity
- Medical Anthropology Quarterly
- Museum Anthropology
- Oxford Journal of Archaeology
- PLOS One
- PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences - PNAS
- Science (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Social Anthropology
- World Archaeology
RefWorksCollect references from online databases, websites and other sources. Easily insert citations into papers and automatically format reference lists. Sharing tools for groups.
Interlibrary LoanRequest for free nearly anything to which the UNE Libraries do not provide access.
DUNE:DigitalUNEFaculty and student publications in UNE's open access repository.