Print books and DVDs from UNE Libraries are now available to current students, faculty, and staff by mail!
Make a Request
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Provide the title, author and call number for each item.
- Provide your current mailing address along with the 14-digit number located on your UNE ID card (starting with 25232…) – this is your library card number.
- Search for the title
- Use the “Request This” button and log in with your UNE username and password.
- Choose “mail to me” as your pickup location.
You will receive an email from the library confirming your request and address.
How long it will take to receive your item depends on USPS shipping. If you need something more immediately, we can help you find items available online. Thank you for your understanding!
Books may be returned by mail or using the drop boxes located at the libraries’ entrance. If you have any questions about returns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.