Services for Students
BORROWING FROM THE LIBRARY
Required textbooks and readings for use in the library or as e-books.
Find Research by Subject
Librarians recommend trusted, relevant research in your subject area.
Guides & Tutorials
Help with Citations
Citation Style Guides
Get help formatting citations in the major styles in use at UNE.
Use RefWorks to collect, manage and organize research papers and documents. Read, annotate, organize, and cite your research, and collaborate with friends and colleagues by sharing collections. Learn how to use RefWorks (video tutorial).
Librarians are available to help you with research. We can help you:
- Find quality sources
- Evaluate the quality of a source
- Narrow your topic
- Formulate a successful search strategy
- Format citations
Contact us for a consultation
- IN PERSON: Research and Teaching Librarians are usually available weekdays 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- ASK A LIBRARIAN: Submit your question and a librarian will get back to you within 24 hours
- PHONE: Call us at 207-602-3000 most weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- CHAT: Use our pop-up chat service to ask a question
Visit the Student Academic Success Center for help determining your assignment’s purpose or with grammar, writing style, drafting, revision, or polishing your work.
STUDYING IN THE LIBRARY
Computers & Printers
We are committed to providing accessible services to all library visitors.