Services for Students
We are here to support your scholarship and learning at UNE with our collections, services and spaces.
- The vast majority of our resources are available online. Log in with your UNE Nor’Easter Login and password. Search library resources or choose Research by Subject for help selecting a relevant research database or other source.
- Course Reserves
- We have copies of many required textbooks and other course readings for use in the library or as e-books.
- Physical Resources
Our libraries have:
- Books & videos – academic as well as popular reading titles.
- Required textbooks on course reserve.
- Primary sources in our archives and special collections.
- Device chargers, anatomical models, flashcards and more.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Request free copies of anything we don’t have in our library collections.
- Master the Research Process
- Research Beyond the Basics will guide you through the steps in the research process from choosing a topic, finding and evaluating sources, and writing, citing and organzing your paper.
- Individual Research Help
- Research and Teaching Librarians can help you with:
- Contact Us
- Research and Teaching Librarians are available to help you – contact your subject librarian. or stop in during regular business hours. You can also contact us or make an appointment in person, over email, phone or Zoom.
Our two libraries have silent and conversation spaces to meet a variety of study needs. We also have study rooms for individuals and groups. You’ll find a mix of study tables, carrels, soft seating, adjustable and fixed standing-height study furniture with natural and LED lighting. Each library provides 24/7 study areas, accessible with a valid UNE ID card after library hours.
COMPUTERS & TECHNOLOGY
Each library has desktop PC computers available with specialized software for statistics, chemistry and more. We also provide high-capacity black-and-white printers, outgoing fax and a copy/scanning machine.
Questions & Help
If you have questions on this, or another, topic, contact a librarian for help!